Presented in a preview exhibition at the 3D Jamboree in Japan, Futaba reveals a little more what will certainly be the successor to the GY520 gyro. Size slightly larger than a GY520 or GY611, it incorporates the technology S-BUS and allows use Futaba servos in 760 μs to the contrary GY611. The LCD module setting him also been revised and now offers an integrated fashion governorates.
This demonstrates both Spektrum and Futaba 2.4 spread spectrum systems work well in low voltage situations… it also shows Spektrum have the edge in terms of re-connection time after a brown-out or voltage drop
Designed with nothing but pulse pounding 3D in mind the NANO delievers rock solid tail authority for both pro and new pilots alike. The NANO guaruntees easy setup and consistant performance from beginning to end of every flight.
Designed and tested by Mike Fortin, the NANO is backed by Inertia RC’s industry leading 50% Warranty replacement and in the event you need it, repairs are free.
- Superior tail hold and pirouette consistency
- Tiny and lightweight
- Designed for all helicopters; from the 200 electric to 700 size nitro
- Supports all types of digital servos (760us, 960us and 1520us)
- Offers 250Hz, 333Hz and ultra-high 560Hz servo frame rates
- Industry leading MEMS sensor technology
- Standard configuration via LCD
- Firmware upgradable
- Dual operating modes; AVCS (heading lock) and Rate
- Dimensions: 20.6 x 20.6 x 9.6mm (0.81 x 0.81 x 0.36 inch)
- Weight: Plastic case 7.9 grams
- Sensor Type: MEMS
- Control system: Proprietary PID with adaptive tuning
- Supported servos: 760us, 960us and 1520us centre pulse
- Standard setup: Servo type, reversing and dual endpoint adjustment
- Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V
- Current draw: <75mA
- Inertia RC NANO Gyro
- Gyro Instructions
- Adhesive foam pads (3x)
- Vibration damping plate
(DX10T on display at the Nuremberg Toy Fair Feb 2010)
Another German flybarless entry…when will it stop 😀 This unit will be available at the end of the month from www.freakware.de and will also be on show at the Nuremberg Toy Fair.
(via google translate)
Introductory price including USB interface!
Serial pulse input (PPM / S-BUS / spectrum) can be used only after the software update.
To update the software, the USB interface and the latest software is required.
Information, installation instructions and current software updates, see www.BEASTX.com
Flybarless the revolution!
MICRO BEAST has a housing in aluminum composite construction. With
small size, it can installed in virtually every model helicopter
will. The installation of the MICRO BEAST can both horizontally and vertically
The sensor is based on the latest MEMS technology. By the software with
its sophisticated sensor data is the installation in electrical &
Nitro-model helicopters possible.
MICRO BEAST can be equipped with an optional adapter cable even as Heck
Gyro set up. This is particularly empfi ehlt for Migrating from her conventional
Paddle system slowly to the RIGID-operation with the 3 axis
Solution (3G want to grope gyro mode).
The well thought out and easy setup is quick of hand and it is
neither a computer nor an expensive programming box required. Thus,
also on the airfield for many settings simply and easily
The built-in MICRO BEAST swashplate mixer allows light above
addition, the use of simple remote control systems which do not
Swashplate have their own mix (NO MIX).
MICRO BEAST can handle many types of sum signals (PPM / S-BUS
/ Spectrum). With the optional spectrum satellite adapter is installed in
Even without a large indoor model helicopters Kabelaufkommen possible.
Updates and further adjustments (setup) can easily
with the optional USB interface USB2SYS “about the BEAST LINK interface
be carried out. Software for Windows & Mac there are free to the
download at www.BEASTX.com
- Operating voltage: 3.5 V. .. 8.5 V DC (2S Lipo possible)
- CPU: 32bit ARM
- Analog processing: 17bit
- Sensor: 3-angle MEMS Accelerometers
- Selectable Servo Neutralimpulsweite:
- Rear: 760μs / 960μs / 1520μs
- Selectable Servo Pulse rate:
- Rear: 50 Hz / 165 Hz / 270 Hz / 330 Hz
- Swashplate: 50 Hz / 65 Hz / 120 Hz / 200 Hz
- Swashplate type adjustable:
- Mechanical / 90 ° / 120 ° / 140 °
- Dimensions: 34 x 25 x 13.5 mm
- Weight without cable: approx 20 grams
Serial pulse input: PPM / S-BUS / spectrum (in delivery status not possible)
- MICRO BEAST
- Receiver connection
- USB interface (Settings / Update)
- Spectrum Satellite Adapter
Delivery is expected in late February